Far North Queensland
Owl Learning Australia
Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 10:00am to 1:00pm
Families and Carers as Case Managers is an interactive workshop that is designed to support you to develop the skills to manage the service sector in order to meet the needs of your child.
- Understanding a case management model
- Identifying existing support networks
- Developing specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time based goals
- Understanding resources available
- Gathering information about how to obtain the resources you need
- Advocating for yourself and your family
- Understanding the importance of self care
- Celebrating your achievements
For more information please contact us on (08) 8311 3741 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
"I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it." Vincent Van Gogh