QCOSS State Conference 2012
A Fairer Queensland-Investing in a Stronger Community
QCOSS STATE CONFERENCE 2012
The Queensland Council of Social Service Inc (QCOSS) is hosting a one-day Conference in Rockhampton – held at the Rockhampton Leagues Club – Cambridge St., Rockhampton on 23 July 2012.
The conference will offer you a chance to hear about:
- The future – developing a responsive community services sector
- Developing and strengthening your organisation and its workforce
- Community resilience-indicators and statistics
- Building blocks for strong communities
- Working together for sustainability and better outcomes
- What it takes to work locally (In good times and in bad)
To obtain the summary program Click here.
To obtain the full program Click here.
Register NOW! Click here to register
GOLD Conference Sponsors: Endeavour Foundation and Centacare - Catholic Diocese of Rockhampton
INVITATION TO SPONSOR AVAILABLE
QCOSS also offers the opportunity to BECOME A SPONSOR AND EXHIBIT at the QCOSS State Conference 2012 – held on 23 July in Rockhampton Qld.
This package contains information about sponsorship opportunities for the 2012 QCOSS State Conference.
This conference will emphasise the QCOSS vision of a fair, inclusive and sustainable Queensland. By July 2012 we will have embarked on a new phase for Queensland, one with a new set of priorities shaped by the Fairer Queensland campaign. So it will be a pivotal time for participants to:
- Focus on the needs of people experiencing poverty and disadvantage;
- Hear about the latest reforms impacting on the community sector (and our service users);
- Build skills in regional connectedness for client-centred service delivery; and
- Debate the “two-speed” economy and how we work within it.
Past QCOSS regional and state conferences have attracted between 200 and 480 participants and I hope you will support us with sponsorship as we gather to debate issues affecting the future of Queenslanders affected by poverty and disadvantage.
Review the sponsorship kit please click here, which outlines a range of packages. If you wish to secure your involvement in the conference by becoming a sponsor and exhibit then contact Donette Fanti at email@example.com or on (07) 3004 6936 to discuss this unique opportunity further. COME ON AND BE A PART OF THIS MAJOR EVENT
For your assistance - List of accommodation close to conference venue. Click here
OUT MORE: Contact person: Donette Fanti (Events & Membership Officer) Ph: 07 3004 6936 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org