Far North Queensland
Owl Learning Australia
Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Supported Decision Making is an interactive workshop that is designed to support 14 to 18 year olds with disability, their families and carers.
- Building the capacity of adolescents with disability to make supported decisions
- Providing a framework for building the capacity of families and carers to step away from substitute decision making
- Developing a person centred approach
- Preparing for the implementation of the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Developing skills to participate more confidently in individualised funding arrangements
For more information please contact us on (08) 8311 3741 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
"I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it." Vincent Van Gogh