Scholarships are now available for:
- Young person (sponsored by the Windsor Group)
- Young person (sponsored by Gold Coast Youth Service)
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander woman, Sistergirl or gender diverse person living in rural or remote Queensland (sponsored by Women’s Health and Equality Queensland)
- First Nations Person (sponsored by QCOSS)
- Person with a disability (sponsored by QCOSS).
To apply for a scholarship, simply submit your CV and a cover letter (no longer than 1.5 pages) or a short video telling us about yourself and why you would like to attend the 2022 QCOSS Conference (this could include how it will help you or your community).
Cover letters should address your job position and employer (if applicable), and involvement in the community services sector.
The scholarship covers the cost of attending the conference for two days (7 and 8 September), the Welcome Reception (6 September) and the Queensland Community Impact Awards Dinner. Scholarships are not redeemable for cash. Terms and conditions apply.