At QCOSS we’re driven by an aspiration for a better future for every person in every Queensland community. We value our unique position of being a voice for all people in Queensland and we’re passionate about connecting people and empowering communities. Using our knowledge, connections and influence, we work tirelessly to achieve our vision of equality, opportunity and wellbeing for every person in every community.
Our values provide the compass for everything we do: how we interact with each other, how we engage with our stakeholders and how we approach opportunities to connect, influence and empower.
In everything we do we keep collaboration, connection, integrity, inclusivity, courage and tenacity front of mind.
As a member of the team here at QCOSS, you will have access to:
- access to salary packaging
- flexible work arrangements
- up to five weeks annual leave (this includes time off between Christmas and New Year)
- up to three days of additional leave per year to meet family or community commitments
- access to professional development opportunities
- access to study leave.