The Australian Government is inviting applications from eligible child care services in an open competitive process to apply to deliver services under the CCCF from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2021.
The CCCF is part of the Australian Government’s Child Care Safety Net, which contributes to giving the most vulnerable children a strong start in life while supporting parents into work.
Grants provided under the CCCF are intended to supplement fee income received from families, including Child Care Subsidy and Additional Child Care Subsidy payments.
The intended outcomes of the CCCF are to:
- improve early childhood development outcomes for vulnerable and disadvantaged children
- increase workforce participation by vulnerable and disadvantaged families.
More information about the CCCF, as well as requirements for applicants, can be found in the following grant opportunity documents:
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Questions and Answers
- Grant Application Support Resources
- Budget Template – Capital Support
- Budget Template – Community Support
- Budget Template – Sustainability Support
- Sample Standard Grant Agreement with Grant Conditions
- Translating and Interpreting Services costing tool
The Department of Education and Training has identified a list of priority areas that experience particularly high levels of disadvantage compared to most other communities. For these priority areas see the following link: