The Lord Mayor's Young and Emerging Artists Fellowships supports young and emerging Brisbane artists and artsworkers aged between 17 and 30. The program aims to develop creatives who wish to join national or international training and development programs through participation in:
- training programs
- structured experiences.
Applicants may apply for up to $20,000 per application. The Lord Mayor's Young and Emerging Artists Fellowships comprise two funding categories:
- Category A - International Network: For the completion of training and professional development programs that support creative development.
- Category B - Sister Cities Network: For the completion of training and professional development programs that support creative development in at least one of Brisbane's nine sister cities.
Funding round dates
Applications for this grant are now open and will close at midnight on Tuesday 29 January 2019.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by June 2019.
An applicant should:
- be an individual artist or arts worker aged between 17 and 30
- reside in the Brisbane Local Government Area (LGA)
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN).