Tips and tricks to make your funding application stand out
QCOSS is again partnering with the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training to deliver a webinar to help community-based organisations respond effectively to funding applications for the Skilling Queenslanders for Work (SQW) initiative.
The webinar will cover:
• How to best answer the assessment criteria
• How to make your response really stand out
• Key pitfalls and common mistakes to look out for.
Participants will receive:
• A recording of the webinar for future reference
• A copy of all slides
• An application response checklist.
While the webinar will focus on the Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative, the tips learned will help you with other funding proposals. The tips are based on our popular Love Your Tender webinar series.
Date: Wednesday 4 September 2019
Time: 10:00am - 11:00am
Places are strictly limited.