Demand for support navigating financial hardship is high, and organisations who may not have typically offered financial services are finding that conversations with their clients about money are becoming, more common.
Frontline workers can strengthen their practice when approaching conversations about money by better understanding the connection between emotions, psychology and financial behaviour.
This webinar will provide a framework for facilitating safe money conversations and will explore:
- introduction to trauma-informed approach to money conversations
- six layers of trauma of money
- window of Regulation and the skill of co-regulating during money conversations
- overview of financial disorders and how they turn up in money behaviours and spending
- resourcing self and our community members.
Date: Monday, 13 November 2023
Time: 10:00am to 12:00pm
Location: Online via Microsoft Teams