In this webinar, we are pleased to have Christy Miller, Partner, Tim Gordon, Special Counsel and Nicola Skeggs, Lawyer, from Clayton Utz present on the legal and practical issues associated with developing and implementing vaccination policies that will protect your staff and service users, comply with the law, respect staff and ensure organisations are human rights respecting.
A general resource document prepared by Clayton Utz will be published and shared before the webinar. Please note that this document will not constitute individual legal advice for organisations.
We are pleased to present this webinar together with our Peaks co-hosts:
- Community Legal Centres Queensland
- Ending Violence Against Women Queensland
- PeakCare Queensland
- Queensland Alliance for Mental Health
- Queensland Families and Communities Association
- Queensland Youth Housing Coalition
- Tenants Queensland
- Volunteering Queensland
- Youth Affairs Network Queensland
Date: Tuesday, 30 November
Time: 10:00am to 11:00am (Queensland Time AEST)
Location: Online via Zoom