QCOSS Water Literacy Forum - Brisbane
There have also been some recent changes to the SEQ Customer Water and Wastewater Code which offers some improvements for water customers. To explain these changes and give you more information about how to assist clients who may be struggling with water costs, QCOSS is holding a series of five Water Literacy Workshops across Brisbane, Gold Coast, Logan, Redlands and the Sunshine Coast. If you are a frontline worker for a community organisation who assists people with financial issues, including water bills, this workshop is for you.
The workshops will cover:
- Water prices - what do you pay?
- SEQ Customer Water and Wastewater Code – what has changed?
- Concessions and hardship assistance
- Rights for tenants who pay for water
- Water efficiency tips and advice
- Discussion and Q&A
Venue: The Cookery Nook, 12 Chalk Street, Wooloowin
When: Thursday 30 November 2017
Time: 9:30am – 12:30pm
(morning tea / lunch provided)
12 Chalk Street
Wooloowin, QLD 4030