QCOSS Pulse 2018 - Logan
How do we create new positive stories to enhance community wellbeing?
QCOSS is coming to your community and we want to hear from you.
The stories we hear and the stories we tell affect how we view the world….. and the future we create together.
Challenging and changing stories of division and fear, and finding and celebrating positive stories of connection and strength are essential in building a better future for our community and ourselves.
What stories do you hear in your community?
QCOSS wants to start a conversation with your community:
- What are the stories you hear and tell?
- What positive stories do you want to tell?
- What negative stories do you want to change?
Join us in your community in February to start the conversation, share your experiences and hear from others.
Why get involved?
- Be part of the start of a movement for change. We will continue these conversations and develop actions at the QCOSS State Conference - Movement for change - and beyond.
- Share your knowledge and experiences with others.
- Link in with others in your local community.
- Learn more about QCOSS' Wellbeing Indicators and how they might help you.
- Start learning techniques to help the community be more involved in local decisions that affect them.
Cnr Cinderella Drive &
Springwood, QLD 4127