To be eligible to apply organisations must meet the eligibility criteria, as outlined below:
Disabled Peoples and Families Organisations defined as organisations that includes all of the following:
- Actively demonstrate their commitment to the Social Model of Disability, which seeks to remove barriers for people with disability to access mainstream services and live an ordinary life.
- Are run by and for people with disability and/or their families.
- Are led and controlled by people with disability and/or their families with a minimum membership of 50% of people with a disability and/or their families making up the organisation’s board, staff, volunteers or members.
An organisation led by and for ILC’s Priority Cohort Groups – these are organisations with a minimum of 50% representation of the cohort group on the board, staff, volunteers or members (See Section 3.7) – ILC priority cohort groups for this funding round are:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse communities
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Questioning and Plus (LGBTIQ+).
For more information on the eligibility criteria refer to the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.