2 hr Online pre workshop component to be completed in your own time, you will receive information at least 2 weeks prior to the workshop.
Face to Face Workshop
The EFT Level 1 practitioner training benefits social workers as a tool for self-care, supervision and working with individual clients.
- Self-care: EFT can be used to reduce the everyday work stress and anxiety lived by a social worker.Used regularly it reduces stress load.
- Supervision: EFT can be used with staff when providing supervision and is extremely useful for anxiety, stress and trauma.
- Individual clients:EFT is an effective tool and can be easily utilised when counselling clients.Additionally, clients can learn the basics to use on themselves in one session.
Topics covered for EFT Level 1
- What is EFT and how EFT works?
- How does EFT work for emotional issues?
- How does EFT work for physical issues?
- The history of EFT
- Psychological reversal and how to overcome it
- Overview of the standard EFT procedure
- EFT for physical issues, pain or discomfort
- Important points for applying EFT successfully
- EFT for cravings
- The Movie Technique
- The Personal Peace Procedure
- Level 1 assessment
Research into the use of EFT as a therapeutic tool is increasing globally. Much of this research is available through the EFT Universe website which states that, “EFT has been researched in more than 10 countries, by more than 60 investigators, whose results have been published in more than 100 different journal articles.” (https://www.eftuniverse.com/research-studies/eft-research ).
Another hub for links to EFT research is the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP) https://www.energypsych.org/page/Research_Landing
Both of these sites catalogue research into the effectiveness of EFT in the areas of:
- Food cravings
- PTSD and trauma
- Physical pain
- Sleeping and insomnia
- Performance; and more
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for Social Workers who:
- Wish to use EFT as a self-care tool
- Work with clients living with anxiety, depression, PTSD, habits and addictions, chronic illness or limiting beliefs
- Provide supervision
On completing the EFT certification, participants will:
- be familiar with the history of EFT
- have an understanding of what EFT is and what it is used for
- be confident in constructing set up phrases
- know the basic EFT points and sequence
- be practised in using EFT for their own self care
- gain competency in using basic EFT techniques for themselves and with individual clients for a variety of concerns
Meet the Presenter
Khadine Aharon is an Accredited Social Worker who specialises in EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques). She has more than 25 years of combined experience in Community Services and Natural therapies industries. Khadine has worked with hundreds of people in individual, group and community settings.
EFT has become one of her favourite transformational tools and she is passionate about sharing this technique with others.
Khadine effortlessly combines her knowledge and skills to provide an interactive, practical and safe space for students to learn EFT Tapping.
AASW Qld Branch Office, 5/43 Vanessa Blvd, Springwood Qld 4127
(Pls Note: there is no onsite parking, however plenty of parking on Cindarella Drive)
Friday 05 July 2019 - 9.00am - 5.00pm
Registration from 8.45am
Fruit will be provided for morning and afternoon tea, with a fully catered lunch.
CPD: 7 Hours
Members - Please log on to the website prior to registering to take advantage of the member rates.
- The EFT practitioner training is AASW endorsed. Endorsement # AASW180107
- Participants will receive a certificate of attendance on the day of training. Once assessment has been completed participants will receive an EFT Level 1 Certificate
- Participants will also receive a 1 hour bonus group online mentoring two weeks after attending the training.
- Participants are invited to regular complimentary online mentoring groups and to a private facebook group for Embrace Empowerment EFT Students