Funded by the Queensland Government’s Skilling Queenslanders for Work Program, the Mt Gravatt Community Centre (MGCCI) is offering certificate courses this 2022:
FBP30017 Certificate III in Food Processing – in partnership with Calibre Training. Get qualified to become a food processing worker, kitchen hand, café and bar attendant, catering
assistant, or work in a brewery!
Course start on 21st March 2022. Classes are on Monday to Wednesday 9am to 2pm.
NO COST for eligible participants.
- Over 18 years old
- May be unemployed for at least six months
- Not enrolled in university or other studies
- Living in Queensland permanently
- Visa eligibility:
- Australian or NZ citizen
- Australian permanent resident, or on a pathway to permanent residency (e.g. on a bridging visa)
- Holding a refugee or humanitarian visa
All participants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
For more information, please contact [email protected] / 0490 679 706 / 07 3343 9833 ext 123.