Creating Child Safe Organisations Workshop – 4 hours
Organisations play a key role in keeping children safe and helping them thrive.
- Is everyone in your organisation putting the needs of children first?
- Are you confident that you are meeting all your state and federal requirements for becoming a child safe organisation?
- Are you familiar with the National Standards for Child Safe Organisations and what they mean for you?
- Could you do more to engage parents and children in your work?
- Do you have child-centred policies and procedures in place to keep children safe e.g. codes of conduct, recruitment and complaints?
Who should attend?
Perfect for early childhood educators, teachers, health workers, churches, sports clubs, social workers, counsellors, volunteers, and businesses who engage with families.
More reasons to attend…
- Rare opportunity for FREE professional development
- Update your CV and meet your child protection training requirements
- Certificates for all participants
- Essential information for anyone who has contact with children
Where and when?
To find out more about the workshops on offer visit NAPCAN’s training calendar via www.napcan.org.au/training/. More workshops added each month.