Energy hardship and concessions during COVID-19
What do I do if I can't pay my bill?
In this webinar, learn about the rules around no disconnections during COVID-19, what the hardship rules are, what retailers are doing, and how to make complaints. The webinar will also go through what energy concessions and rebates are available, and what the new household utility assistance package means for your water bill.
The webinar will cover:
- Australian Energy Regulator (AER) Retailer Hardship Guidelines
- AER COVID expectations of retailers
- Energy Charter retailer commitments
- Retailer behaviour monitoring
- Current Queensland concessions
- Household Utility Assistance Package
- Home Energy Emergency Assistance Scheme (HEEAS)
This webinar is open to everyone, so register now. Be quick! We expect spots to fill quickly!
This webinar is part of QCOSS' six-part webinar series on financial wellbeing. For more information on the other webinars, please visit the event page.