For anyone who has an interest in enhancing conversations within your work environment, whether you are working with clients, students or colleagues.
In this highly interactive workshop participants will experiment with a wide range of cards and other tools for opening up meaningful conversations with children, youth, families, adults and colleagues.
This workshop will offer participants a number of immediately useful ideas for the use of these tools within a range of practice contexts.
Using these tools to:
- Establish partnerships
- Separate people from problems
- Identify exceptions
- Develop pictures of preferred futures
- Make choices
- Offer knowledge and information
These cards can be used in:
- Organisations / businesses
- Change management
- Expressing feelings
- Mental health, scaling and evaluation
- Self-care / life tweaking / mindfulness
- Values, ethics, equality
- Difficult conversations
At the completion of this workshop, participants will have:
- Been provided with a range of immediately useful ideas for the use of the practice tools.
- Had the opportunity to engage in practice opportunities to play with various cards.
- Considered the client-directed philosophy behind the tools and the implications of this for the skills of pairing tools and questions.
- Had opportunities to share and reflect on the creative possibilities for the use of the tools within their own practice.
- Been introduced to the possibilities for creating their own tools and resources.