Tender writing and Skilling Queenslanders for Work workshop - Townsville
What's covered in the workshop?
- Developing a methodology for writing tenders or funding applications
- How to make your response stand out
- What sort of evidence can you use and how to build it up
- Establishing value for money
- How to address the assessment criteria
- Key pitfalls in writing funding applications
- Checklists and resources
Please note: The workshop will focus on the Skilling Queenslanders for Work (SQW) program, and will use examples based on the SQW application. However, the tips and processes learned will certainly help you with other funding proposals or grant applications.
Find out more about the workshops and who should attend here.
Light lunch is included.
Kirwan, QLD 4810