Level 2 – Understanding & Preventing Child Sexual Exploitation.
This workshop looks at the current body of research in both an Australian and overseas context and
covers the following key elements:
• Definitions and exploration of processes of control used in CSE.
• Common risk indicators found to be present in cases of CSE.
• Examining stereotypes and the use of language when responding to CSE.
• The impact of sexual exploitation and the needs of young people when considering intervention.
• How to risk assess specific cases to enable an informed approach to intervention.
For further information and to submit an expression of interest for the relevant workshop please contact: [email protected]