Why join us
- Join Logan’s leading community services organisation that’s been backing vulnerable people for 35 years.
- Be part of a Queensland’s first Functional Family Therapy-Child Welfare team making a real difference for families in the Jimboomba region.
- Benefit from a strong team culture, exposure to an innovative new evidence-based way of working with families and a flexible work environment.
- Take on an exciting part-time opportunity.
About the job
Role location: Jimboomba
Role type: part-time/contract
Pay range: $67,367/69,724 a year (pro rata)/$35.17 an hour based on experience, with salary sacrificing available
We are looking for a skilled, motivated, and reliable Resource and Administration Worker for our FFT-CW team. In this job, you’ll assist the team to locate and implement community supports for families, assist to manage data bases including referral entry and data auditing and provide general office supports.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of local Beaudesert / Brown’s Plains family support services.
- Demonstrated experience in data entry and electronic data collection systems.
- Be available to spread your 20 hrs across the full week.
Aside from meeting the key capabilities outlined in the related position description available from www.yfs.org.au/about/jobs-yfs, ideally you will bring the following: a client focus, resilience, flexibility, inclusiveness, a collaborative spirit, creativity, innovation and cultural awareness.
Read Advice for Job Applicants and check out our Organisational Chart at http://www.yfs.org.au/workwithus/application-process
Send us your resume and a one-page covering letter outlining what you will bring to the job to [email protected]
Closing date: 17 February 2019 at 5pm
Interviews are scheduled for 20 February 2019.
People from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
At YFS, we make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people living in the Logan and surrounding area. And we want our staff to thrive, too. So we offer great opportunities to develop your career.
We’re serious about your professional development. Half of our managers have been employed from within. And we empower each other to make decisions and try new ways of working.
We know that a happy workplace thrives. We recognise that staff have their own needs, so we encourage you to bring the entire you to work. Depending on your role, we support a number of flexible work arrangements.
Also, we offer great employment benefits including above-average pay rates, generous salary packaging (exempt from Fringe Benefits Tax) and counselling support.
To find out more about working with us, head to www.yfs.org.au/workwithus.