Application Date: 15 March 2021 to 16 May 2021
Region: Australia wide
Amount: Up to $50,000
The Feed Appeal grants program is focussed on supporting local charities to deliver effective and targeted food relief programs to their local community. Funding requests must directly impact, improve, and build the capacity, capability and/or efficiency of your food relief program.
Feed Appeal invests in programs and projects that improve the lives of people experiencing hunger or food insecurity. Funding helps organisations meet the demand and alleviate food insecurity in their local community.
Grants of up to $50,000 are available.
Instructions for applicants
Please read through this information pack in full prior to commencing an application
• Ensure your organisation is eligible for a Feed Appeal grant
• Sign up for one of the Live Webinars on Tuesday 16th or Friday 19th March
• Feed Appeal has established a 2021 Grants Facebook group to help answer commonly asked questions and provide additional support through the application process. We encourage all applicants to join the group.
• Join the Feed Appeal 2021 Grants Facebook group
• If you have questions regarding eligibility, or require clarification please contact the Feed Appeal team on 1300 421 041 or [email protected]
Key documents you require for your application:
- Copy of your DGR1 certification
- Copy of the P&L for your food program
- Financial Statement or Audited Financial Accounts
- Formal quotes for items requested
- Case studies, testimonials, image
For more information: https://www.feedappeal.org.au/grants/