Application Date: 7 November 2017 to 15 January 2018
Region: Queensland wide
Amount: Up to $5,000
The ANZ Staff Foundation aims to support projects run by charitable organisations which offer a direct and tangible benefit to local communities. Applications are now open for grants of up to $5,000 to community projects that relate to one of more of the following areas:
- Education and employment
- Urban and rural economic and social divides
- Financial capability
- Urban sustainability
Preference is given to organisations and projects:
- That provide opportunities for ANZ staff to participate as volunteers
- That are already supported by ANZ staff
- That are initiated by ANZ staff
- That have well-developed implementation plans, including confirmed additional funding through self funding or other organisations where required.
Applications close 5:00pm 15 January 2018.
For more information: http://www.anz.com/about-us/corporate-sustainability/community/community-grants/