Region: Australia wide
Activation grants are one-off grants awarded to new organisations joining the Be Connected Network. All organisations who join the network will be able to apply for a $2,000 Activation grant. The funding can be spent on activities that support older Australians to gain basic digital skills and confidence such as:
- new devices including computers, laptops, tablets, smart phones
- upgrading software for devices
- broadband fees
- digital mentor expenses, including training to be a digital mentor
- printing of learning materials for older Australian learners
- police checks for all staff and mentors involved in delivering the Be Connected
The funding cannot be used on building materials and capital works.
The Activation grant is designed to get you started in the Be Connected Network, and for the funding, they expect partners to register the minimum number of learners as per your grant term on the Be Connected Learning Portal.
In order to apply for this funding, you must be a Be Connected Network Partner. If you’re not already part of the Network, click here to join
Applications close: 22 November 2019
For more information: https://communityconnective.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1878:be-connected-network-activation-grants&catid=29:funding&lang=en&utm_source=newsletter_227&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=funding-e-news