Region: Australia wide
Amount: $25,000 or $50,000
Grants of $25,000 or $50,000 are available from Community Sector Banking 2020 Social Investment Grants Program, with the theme of building capacity for impact. In addition to monetary grants, this year’s program also includes five in-kind strategic impact grants to help not-for-profits build capacity in their organisations.
- Applicants must be a not-for-profit organisation
- Activities that the grant supports should be completed by the end of 2021
- The grant will only support projects that benefit communities in Australia and create impact
- All applications will be required to demonstrate operational and financial stability by providing appropriate information and documentation
- A full budget to be provided as part of the application
- Limited to NFP organisations with an annual turnover greater than $250K and no more than $5M
- Funding to be directed to organisational capacity building that will increase capacity to deliver services and support that addresses community needs and creates impact
- Capacity to document and replicate initiatives elsewhere viewed favourably
- Funding sources/capacity to leverage resources from elsewhere beneficial
- Not-for-profits from all subsectors are encoraged to apply but need to demonstrate they are clearly working to address needs and overcome disadvantage in the community eg. environment, education, aged care, disability, housing etc.
- Program focus is on building capacity of organisations to increase their impact going forward. Funding is not available for regular programs or services
- Geographic spread/location is a consideration for the Grants Advisory Committee. Applicants must be local, state or nationwide organisations
- Previous grant recipients are welcome to apply
- Applicants for strategic impact grants need to submit an application for monetary social investment grants and complete the additional questions to be considered for in-kind support
Applications close: 11 September 2020.
For more information: https://www.communitysectorbanking.com.au/grants