Application Date: 1 April 2021 to 15 May 2021
Region: Australia wide
The Coopers Brewery Foundation Sustainable Giving initiative runs in conjunction with our general giving program. Under the initiative, an eligible organisation will be selected and awarded $50,000 a year for three years, providing it with a total of $150,000. The program is designed to provide long-term certainty for the successful organisation.
The focus areas for the Sustainable Giving initiative are:
- 2020 – Aged Care / Medical Research / Health Care
- 2021 – Family and community support based on Christian values
- 2022 – Youth Education
Applications are considered quarterly.
- 1st April – Expressions of Interest forms available
- 15th May – Expressions of Interest close
- 1st July – Short list identified and all applicants notified of outcome
- 1st August – Closing date for detailed submissions
- 1st October – All applicants notified of outcome and annual portion paid