Region: Australia wide
Amount: Up to $2,500
The Damien Greer Lawyers Community Grant program aims to support organisations that work within their local community and encourage the following values: helping the community in times of need; building community togetherness and sense of belonging; promoting positive health and wellbeing; supporting community services and groups; and nurturing the local environment.
If your organisation is eligible, you can apply for a Community Grant of $2,500.
Your organisation is eligible to apply if you meet at least one of the below criteria:
- Promote sustainable environmentally friendly practices within the community
- Support health and wellbeing initiatives
- Provide services in the local community
- Facilitate community awareness and education programs
- Support at-risk and/or in need individuals in the local community
The program is particularly interested in supporting organisations that align with Damien Greer Lawyers’ values such as:
- organisations involved in child wellbeing and child protection
- non-government social services organisations
- registered charities
- domestic violence support organisations
- non-government mental health organisations
Applications close: Thursday, 30 June 2022.
For more information: https://damiengreer.com.au/community-grant