Application Date: 12 March 2020 to 10 April 2020
Region: Queensland wide
Amount: Up to $5,000
Applications are invited for one-off funding of up to $5,000 to support awareness raising events, projects or activities that:
- build the capability of mainstream DFV services to respond appropriately to CALD client’s needs
- increase the capacity of DFV services to support people, in particular women, impacted by DFV from CALD backgrounds
- increase availability of translated resources and interpretive services
- support community leaders to contribute to the prevention of DFV
- support community responsiveness and working with community resources
- establish community-led accessible, approachable and appropriate community education that addresses current barriers
- support people impacted by violence to navigate the legal system.
Applications close at 12pm Friday 10 April 2020 and can be submitted by visiting SmartyGrants.
For more information: https://csyw.smartygrants.com.au/DFVPC