FECCA will administer grants of $5000 for projects that actively address the following objectives:
- Address barriers to accessing information on COVID-19 and the vaccination program and the recent inclusion of booster shots and vaccinations for 5-11 years old.
- Provide the opportunity for communities to identify and respond to issues and concerns surrounding COVID-19 and the vaccination program
- Provide accurate and culturally relevant information on the COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- Foster community involvement and participation
- Encourage partnerships among community organisations
FECCA will also consider proposals for larger grants for organisations that have successfully completed previous Small Grants Projects. Projects that have had a wide reach, good collaboration, and successful strategy will be highly regarded. Please email [email protected] to discuss this further BEFORE completing an application form.