Application Date: 13 April 2020 to 22 May 2020
Region: Australia wide
Amount: Up to $50,000
The Feed Appeal grants program is state based and supports community charities that deliver food relief programs.
Applications must be for projects that will improve the lives of people that are experiencing hunger and/or food insecurity in the local community.
Charities may apply for grants up to $50,000.
To be eligible for funding, your organisation must:
- be located in the state that you are applying for
- your programs primary focus must be food relief in your local community
- meet the programs guidelines
- provide a minimum of 12 months audited financials (if your annual revenue is under $1 million then please provide a financial report)
- be endorsed as a Deductable Gift Recipient. Deductable gift recipients must be listed with the Australian Taxation Office under item 1 of the table in section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act, 1936
For more information: https://www.feedappeal.org.au/grants/