Application Date: 1 June 2019 to 31 July 2019
Region: Australia wide and Queensland wide
The Feed Appeal grants program is state-based and supports community charities that deliver food relief programs. These programs must improve the lives of people that are experiencing hunger and or food insecurity in the local community.
There are three grant categories:
• Major Projects Grants of up to $50,000 for major infrastructure
• Grass Roots Grants of up to $25,000 for minor infrastructure and food staple access
• Rural Grants of up to $50,000 for major or minor infrastructure and food staple access for regional and remote communities.
You can only apply for one grant from one category per year.
To be eligible for a grant your charity must:
- be located in the state that you are applying for
- your primary focus must be food relief in your local community
- provide a minimum of 12 months audited financials (if your annual revenue is under $1 million then please provide a financial report)
- be endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient. Deductible gift recipients must be listed with the Australian Taxation Office under item 1 of the table in section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act, 1936
We do not fund:
- charities whose primary focus is not food relief
- auspiced applications
- sponsorship or funding towards a marketing appeal/event or fundraising activities
- charities who have been operating for less than 12 month
For more information: https://www.feedappeal.org.au/grants/