Application Date: 22 January 2018 to 5 March 2018
Region: North Queensland
Amount: Up to $15,000
This program aims to provide assistance to local community groups/organisations to encourage and assist them to initiate and provide greater use of their facilities.
Grants of up to $5,000 are available on a dollar-for-dollar matched funding basis but may be approved to a maximum of $15,000 in exceptional circumstances.
Eligible activities include:
– Upgrade of existing infrastructure
– Enhancement or extension of existing infrastructure
– New infrastructure
– Replacement of existing infrastructure
– Purchase of equipment (cash contribution only)
Eligible applicants include groups/organisations that must:
– Have acquitted any previous Flinders Shire Council community small grants satisfactorily.
– Be a not-for-profit organisation.
– Be an incorporated legal entity.
– Have a valid public liability certificate.
– Operate with the Flinders Shire boundary.
– Have the majority of members of the organisation residents in the Flinders Shire Council area.
The funding Round 2 opens 22 January and closes 5 March 2018, 5:00pm.
For more information: http://www.flinders.qld.gov.au/grants_funding/home.html