Amount: Up to $10,000
Future2 is the charitable foundation of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA). Their mission is to make a lasting difference in the lives of young Australians who need it most.
Since 2007 Future2 has awarded grants of nearly $1.2 million to community not-for-profits and charities working to give a better life to thousands of deserving young people.
Applicants must identify and make contact with an FPA member who is willing to endorse their grant application.
The type of grant offered by the Future2 Foundation is a one year grant up to AUD$10,000.
Applications to receive grant funding are invited from organisations that have programs to address the needs of disadvantaged young Australians aged between 12 and 25. They can cover any of the following areas.
- Education, including skills training and leadership development
- Engagement, including mentoring and juvenile justice programs
- Employment, including work experience and job readiness training
- Wellbeing, including remedial programs for drug and alcohol dependence
- Independent living and social inclusion.
The grants support projects and programs that assist young Australians who may be:
- Living in poverty
- At risk of juvenile justice or transitioning out of it
- Intellectually or physically disabled
- Socially isolated
- Living in dysfunctional family situations
- Fighting substance abuse
Applications close 20 July 2020
For more information: https://www.e-award.com.au/2020/fpa/newentry/about.php