Application Date: 1 March 2018 to 31 March 2018
Region: Wide Bay Burnett
Amount: $1,000 to $10,000
This program aims to provide financial assistance to eligible community organisations to deliver projects which respond to identified priorities, community need and opportunities.
Grants are available under five funding categories:
1. Community capacity building
– To support community-led projects that increase the social wellbeing of residents and increase the capacity of community organisations and clubs to deliver services to their members and the broader community.
– Grants of up to $5,000, or up to 80% of total project costs are available.
2. Community facilities development
– To support community organisations to plan, develop and improve community facilities to enable increased community participation, healthy and active lifestyles and social wellbeing.
– There are two types of grants available:
a) Facility planning: Up to $5,000 grant, no contribution required.
b) Facility capital works: Up to $10,000 or up to 75% of project costs
3. New and emerging community events
– To support community organisations to develop and deliver new or emerging events which generate social and/or economic benefits.
– Grants available are up to 20% of total event costs or up to:
a) $1,000 for local events
b) $5,000 for regional events
4. Community equipment
– To assist community organisations to purchase equipment so they can better serve their members and the broader community.
– Grants of up to $2,500 are available, no co-contribution required.
5. G150 – Gympie’s Sesquicentenary Celebrations
– To support community identified projects or events that commemorate and celebrate G150.
For more information: https://www.gympie.qld.gov.au/grants