Application Date: 18 November 2019 to 7 February 2020
Region: Australia wide
The Honda Foundation acts as a charitable trust, providing financial assistance to charities and organisations doing amazing work across a range of social and environmental issues. These include:
• Supporting the disadvantaged, disabled or those suffering from illness
• Relief for victims of natural disasters
• Promotion of innovation and new technologies
The Honda Foundation now has two different application forms:
• One for Monetary ($) Funding requests. Grants have ranged from $500 to purchase bike helmets for children with disabilities to $700,000 for The Fred Hollows Foundation to continue their incredible work in preventing and curing avoidable blindness.
• The other for Honda Hero Loan Vehicle – provide a 12-month Loan Vehicle Program which includes registration, insurance and all servicing costs, and is capped at 20 loan vehicles at any one time. Please ensure that you download the appropriate application form and that all fields are completed except for the Dealership Authorisation section.
For more information: https://www.thehondafoundation.com.au/about.html