Application Date: 19 August 2019 to 30 September 2019
Region: Australia wide
To be eligible to apply organisations must meet the eligibility criteria, as noted below and outlined in the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
1. Disabled Peoples Organisations and Family Organisations (DPO/FOs) with paid staff and a Board, who meet both of the eligibility criteria outlined below:
- Actively evidence and demonstrate their commitment to the Social Model of Disability, which seeks to remove barriers for people with disability to access mainstream services and live an ordinary life; and
- Are run by and for people with disability and/or their families which is supported by evidence of a minimum of 50% of people with a disability and/or their families making up the organisation’s board or staff (or both).
(DPO/FOs who do not have paid staff can also apply. Eligibility criteria for these organisations is outlined in the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.)
2. Priority Cohort Led Organisations (PCLs) – these organisations must have a minimum of 50% representation of the relevant cohort group on their board or staff and represent one or more of the following cohorts:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities; and/or organisations registered with the Office of the Registrar of Indigenous Corporations (ORIC); and/or
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) communities; and/or
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Queer/Questioning, Asexual and Plus Cohort (LGBTIQA+).