Application Date: 18 November 2019 to 31 March 2020
Region: Australia wide
Jetstar’s Flying Start Program invites community groups and organisations across Australia to apply for a grant to fund a project that will enrich the lives of people in their local community. The grant includes $15,000 cash, $15,000 worth of travel with Jetstar anywhere on the Jetstar network, promotion of your community group or organisation on Jetstar’s website and Facebook page, and national and local media leverage.
Entry is open to not-for-profit community groups and organisations of any size, who are seeking funding to help enhance the lives of people in their local community; and can be classified into one of the following categories:
• Educational and health organisations
• Arts group or organisation
• Sporting group or organisation
1. The extent to which the community group or organisation is seeking funding to help enhance the lives of people in their local community in the areas of charity, health, sport, education or the arts.
2. The extent to which the community group or organisation can maximise benefits to their local community with the Jetstar Flying Start grant (i.e. the extent to which they have a tangible project or activity in mind to utilise the grant).
3. The extent to which the project or activity will celebrate and highlight the work of the community group or organisation and help boost the profile and strength of the group for the future within twelve months of the grant being awarded.
For more information: https://www.jetstar.com/au/en/flying-start