Application Date: 17 June 2019 to 29 July 2019
Region: Queensland wide
Amount: Up to $20,000
The 2019–20 multicultural events funding round is now open for funding applications and will close on Monday 29 July 2019
Eligible applicants can apply for funding of up to $20,000 per event, to be delivered in the 2020 calendar year. Pending availability of funds, multi-year funding may be considered for selected events.
Funding will be allocated to events to be delivered across Queensland in 2020 that promote intercultural connections and inclusion and will build capacity to promote and celebrate the benefits of multiculturalism, supporting inclusive, harmonious and united communities.
Who can apply?
Incorporated organisations operating as a not-for-profit/charitable entity, Local Government Authorities (LGAs) and P&C Associations are eligible to apply for funding and must:
- have a registered and current Australian Business Number (ABN) that is not for a commercial entity or individual; or hold an exemption from registration; or complete a Statement by Supplier form
- hold public liability insurance to the value of not less than $10 million, or provide evidence of plans to obtain insurance to the value of not less than $10 million to cover the proposed event or project
- have no overdue reports, or service delivery or performance issues for funding previously or currently provided by the Department of Local Government, Racing and Multicultural Affairs.
How to apply
- Ensure you read the funding program documents:
- Apply online through SmartyGrants.
Please note, late applications, including supporting documentation, are not accepted, and requests for an extension are not considered.