Application Date: 16 December 2019 to 8 January 2020
Region: Queensland wide
Expressions of Interest – Industry Skills Advisor Services
The Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (DESBT) is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from organisations based in Queensland that have capabilities to deliver the Industry Skills Advisor Services for three years commencing 1 March 2020 within the following industry sectors:
- Agriculture and Horticulture
- Business and ICT
- Community Services
- Electrotechnology and Utilities
- Fitness, Sport and Recreation
- Manufacturing and Engineering
- Resources and Mining
- Retail and Personal Services
- Screen, Media and the Arts
- Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Transport and Logistics
The Industry Skills Advisors (ISAs) will support DESBT’s industry engagement and provide advice on:
- current and emerging industry direction, regional skills needs and training solutions, jobs growth and employment opportunities for the vocational education and training (VET) supported workforce;
- effectiveness and suitability of DESBT’s current VET investment programs;
- implementation of the Queensland VET Quality Framework; and
- National VET reform agenda and the review and development of training package product.
The EOI will be available from 2 December 2019 until 12:00 noon Australian Eastern Standard Time (Queensland time) on Wednesday 8 January 2020.
The Industry Skills Advisor services will replace existing VET Industry Advisory Organisation arrangements.
I would encourage you to apply or share with your networks and please feel free to contact Mr Tim Maloney, Director, Industry Engagement via email at [email protected] or telephone 3025 6459 if you have any queries about the EOI.