Application Date: 18 November 2019 to 31 January 2020
Region: Queensland wide
Applications are invited for one-off funding of between $500 and $15,000 to undertake sexual violence prevention projects in Queensland during Sexual Violence Awareness Month (October) 2020. The total allocation of funds for this grant round is $100,000. All projects must demonstrate alignment to strategies under Priority Area 1: Prevention in Prevent. Support. Believe. Queensland’s Framework to address Sexual Violence:
• increase knowledge and understanding of sexual violence and its drivers in the broader community
• equip families, children and young people with accurate information on healthy relationships, consent and sexual violence
• challenge attitudes, practices and structures that lead to sexual violence and stop people speaking out
• strengthen the capacity of workplaces and institutions to prevent sexual violence • implement targeted prevention and early intervention activities tailored for and designed by specific population groups.
• be a not for profit, legal entity; OR
• be a local government entity; OR
• be a Parents & Citizens Association; OR
• have an auspice agreement with any of the above entities.
For more information: https://www.csyw.qld.gov.au/about-us/funding-grants/funding-available