Application Date: 23 March 2020 to 23 March 2020
Region: Queensland wide
Are you part of a community organisation or group with a great idea for helping to stop cyberbullying in your local community? Why not apply for a grant to put your idea into action?
Community organisations can apply for grants of between $1,500 to $5,000 to deliver a wide range of projects and initiatives – designed with input from young people aged 10 to 25 years – to help stop cyberbullying.
Priority will be given to applications that:
- support the development of positive and respectful relationships
- demonstrate innovation in the project’s design and delivery e.g. in the use of technology
- demonstrate how the project will support long-term behavioural change
- display collaborative approaches across diverse cohorts of young people e.g. high school students working with primary school students
- prioritise key groups, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people and those from rural and remote communities.
Grant applications close at midnight on 10 May 2020.