Application Date: 25 October 2019 to 4 December 2019
Region: Queensland wide
Amount: Up to $120,000
Thriving Cohesive Communities Grants form part of the Queensland Government’s social cohesion program to build cohesive and resilient Queensland communities and foster a strong sense of belonging for all Queenslanders.
Over $900,000 of non-recurrent grant funding is available for community projects of up to 18 months duration (January 2020 – June 2021) that strengthen family and community connection and support young people to take up meaningful roles in their community.
We are offering one-off funding under two streams:
- Youth connect – contribute – lead — up to $120,000 (exc. GST) per project from January 2020 – June 2021.
- Locals speaking to locals — up to $45,000 (exc. GST) per project from January 2020 – June 2021.
For more information about these funding streams please see the Thriving Cohesive Communities Grants — Funding Information Paper – Tranche 1.
How to apply
Applications are made online through SmartyGrants If you are new to SmartyGrants you will need to register before you can apply. Refer to the SmartyGrants – Help Guide for Applicants for information on registering and completing your application form.
If you are having technical problems with your SmartyGrants user account or accessing your application, please contact SmartyGrants. The SmartyGrants support desk hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Phone: (03) 9320 6888
Email: [email protected]
Applications open on Friday 25 October and close at 2:00pm on Wednesday 4 December 2019.
Who is eligible to apply?
Grants are open to organisations across Queensland who can demonstrate a strong linkage between their project and the project objectives. Eligibility includes:
- Incorporated organisations operating as a not-for-profit/charitable entity, including Neighbourhood and Community Centres and ATSI community-controlled organisations
- Non-government not-for-profit organisations
- Local Government Authorities (LGAs)
- P&C Associations
- Unincorporated community groups and user-led groups who are auspiced by an eligible entity.
For more information: https://communities.smartygrants.com.au/TCCGPR1