Region: Australia wide
Amount: Up to $15,000
Do you need help to fight poverty, loneliness, suffering or oppression? If you don’t qualify for assistance through other existing channels, the Sisters of Charity Foundation Community Grants Program may be able to help. They provide grants of up to $15,000 to eligible applicants. They deliver practical, real world support to smaller “grass-roots” organisations that can’t find help from more traditional sources.
Once accepted as an eligible applicant, they work closely with you and your organisation to understand exactly what is needed, so they can ensure you receive the best quality outcomes.
- The organisation’s mission and operations, and the proposed program, are consistent with the application guidelines of the Sisters of Charity Foundation, and must make a huge difference to those in need.
- The applicant is able to demonstrate the knowledge and the expertise necessary to implement the program as well as the skills necessary for the sustainable management of the program and the responsible stewardship of resources.
- The applicant organisation has the support of its Board, or in the case of an individual, the proposer’s supporting authority.
- The organisation is not-for-profit and has Income Tax Exempt Charity (ITEC) status and Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) Item 1 status.
- The organisation’s annual income is less than $1 million.
The Sisters of Charity Foundation favours programs that:
- provide compassion, hope and practical assistance
- fall between the cracks of other funding sources
- are not associated with well established organisations with significant reserves and/or are not capable of raising their own funds
- are not eligible for funding from government or other sources.
Selected EOIs will then be invited to submit a full application. Expressions of Interest close: Saturday, 5 February 2022, 11:59pm.
For more information: https://sistersofcharityfoundation.com.au/applying-for-grants/about-our-grants/