Application Date: 29 January 2020 to 7 February 2020
Region: Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland wide, and Western Australia
Amount: Up to $50,000
St George Foundation’s Community Grants program supports small Australian children’s charities that attract little assistance from government and are not able to generate significant income of their own. These grants support local projects that help brighten the lives of children experiencing disadvantage.
To be eligible for funding your organisation will:
- Focus your efforts on children in Australia under the age of 24 years.
- Be located in NSW, ACT, QLD or WA.
- Have an annual gross revenue of less than $5M.
- Receive less than 40% of your income from state, federal or local government funding (unless you have an income less than $1M per annum, in which case your government funding can exceed 40%).
- Provide recent, audited financial statements, signed by the auditor.
- Be endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (but not another ancillary fund). Deductible Gift Recipients must be listed with the Australian Taxation Office under Item 1 of the Table in Section 30–15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act, 1997.
Applications close 7 February 2020
For more information: https://www.stgeorgefoundation.com.au/apply