Application Date: 15 March 2021 to 30 June 2021
Region: Australia wide and Queensland wide
Amount: Up to $1,485
Please note: The closing date for this listing is a placeholder entered by QCOSS. The EOI may end earlier than advertised. Please contact the grant operator for more information.
Suicide prevention programs and services are invited to submit an Expression of Interest for a one-off grant (up to $1,500.00 plus GST per program or service) to implement the first cycle of national certification (accreditation) against the Suicide Prevention Quality Improvement Standards. Accreditation video .
There are up to 50 grants available and organisations can submit multiple EOI’s for each suicide prevention or postvention program or service.
The Suicide Prevention Quality Improvement Program Grant is open to any suicide prevention or postvention program or service in Australia. A suicide prevention program is one that is implemented to address, prevent, or respond to suicidal behaviours and their impact on people, families, communities, and the Australian population.
Suicide Prevention Australia partnered with people with lived experience of suicide, consumers, clinicians, service providers and accreditation experts to develop Australia’s first suicide prevention accreditation pathway.
The grant to cover registration is by EOI link Accreditation EOI.
In accreditation (certification), registration provides:
- Establishment of a database profile of the organisation
- Entering into a Client Service Agreement (Contract) with QIP for the provision of accreditation services, and
- Payment of an accreditation fee or grant through suicide Prevention Australia.
- A registered client receives an accreditation Registration Pack, which includes:
- Registration Letter that provides a username and password to access
- QIP’s online self-assessment tool, AccreditationPro
- Access to QIP’s accreditation hub and QbAY, QIP’s online resource
- Accreditation Hub Guide
- SUICIDE PREVENTION AUSTRALIA Standards Self-Assessment Evidence Summary
- A copy of the SUICIDE PREVENTION AUSTRALIA Standards
- Access to a dedicated Client Liaison Officer (CLO)
- Registration is valid for 12 months; accreditation is to be achieved before the registration period expires. Extensions are granted for exceptional circumstances only, on a case by case.
For more information: https://www.suicidepreventionaust.org/suicide-prevention-quality-improvement-program/