Region: Sunshine Coast
Amount: Four categories up to $5,000
Eligible community organisations who have been impacted by COVID-19 can now apply for these grants. This grant round will close midnight 1 June 2020. The intention of these grants are to:
- assist community organisations to meet ongoing costs despite loss of revenue
- support community organisations to keep operating, alter the way they deliver services and maintain connection with each other and with the community
- strengthen the capacity and resilience of community organisations to prepare, respond and recover from emergency and disaster events, and
- stimulate the local economy by enabling community organisations to engage local contractors and procure from local businesses to undertake priority projects.
There are four categories and eligible organisations can make two applications in a round (in different categories):
- Operational and Maintenance (funding up to $5,000) – This category offers ongoing operational and maintenance funding to support not-for-profit community organisations experiencing financial hardship.
- Continuity and Connectivity (funding up to $5,000) – This category offers project funding to support business continuity, maintain service delivery and promote digital connectivity.
- Capacity Building (funding up to $3,000) – This category offers project funding to build skills, capacity and governance of community organisations.
- Facility Improvement (funding up to $10,000) – This category offers project funding for one-off building or site functional or aesthetic improvements.
Further conditions apply, see COVID-19 Community Response Grant Guidelines for further detail.