Application Date: 1 November 2017 to 31 December 2017
Region: Queensland wide
Amount: Up to $10,000
This program supports strategies to benefit Australian communities.
Its aims are to:
– Alleviate the negative effects of poverty and disadvantage.
– Demonstrate new ideas about how to address poverty and disadvantage.
– Strengthen communities’ abilities to deal with poverty and disadvantage.
Grants of up to $10,000 are available for a one year period only. A total funding pool of up to $50,000 is available.
Eligible applicants include:
– Australian incorporated organisations that have been endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) as Tax Concession Charities (TCC).
– Australian incorporated organisations without TCC status, as long as the nature of the project is charitable.
For more information: http://myerfoundation.org.au/