Application Date: 1 February 2018 to 1 March 2018
Region: Darling Downs
Amount: Up to $5,000
This program seeks to achieve the community’s vision for a dynamic and diverse economy creating industry development and employment opportunities by providing support for projects that aim to achieve one or more of the following:
– Support the effective implementation of the Toowoomba Region Economic Development Strategy and the Community Growth Action Plans.
– Encourage the establishment, growth and retention of sustainable businesses which enhance the region’s reputation for innovation, creativity, diversity and sustainability.
– Foster new partnerships and collaboration between businesses and business support groups.
– Create employment opportunities and increase the level of business investment in the region.
Eligible projects are those that help to achieve the objectives of the Toowoomba Region Economic Development Strategy and Community Growth Action Plans, and must:
– Connect local businesses
– Encourage business innovation
– Build business capacity and skills
– Contribute to the ease of doing business
– Enable partnerships and collaboration between businesses and/or organisations in the Toowoomba region
– Address a local workforce gap
– Assist towards planning, professional and application fees in preparing grant applications for larger projects.
For more information: http://www.tr.qld.gov.au/