Application Date: 1 May 2019 to 29 May 2019
Region: Australia wide
Amount: Up to $10,000
Now in its eighth year, we recognise that our Community Grants program is more impactful when we have passionate Westpac Group employees supporting our grant recipients through volunteering and fundraising. That’s why in 2019 we have introduced Westpac Group employee nominations as part of the application process. This means that eligible applicants must first be nominated by a Westpac Group employee in order to apply.
Community Grants provide:
- $10,000 to local community organisations delivering educational opportunities, employment pathways or improving the quality of life for people in need.
- Non-financial support including our Community Grants
Community Grants support:
- Youth at risk
- Women at risk
- Indigenous Australians
- Refugees & asylum seekers
- People who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- People who’ve experienced family or domestic violence
- People living with a disability (including carers)
- People living with a mental health issue (including carers)