Region: Australia wide
Amount: Valued up to $50,000
The Westpac Social Change Fellowship gives you the rare chance to focus solely on yourself and your development. You’re probably already changing lives through your work, but this is your chance to further enhance your learning and skills, expand your networks, and explore new opportunities.
And with 10 Fellowships per year, each valued at up to $50,000, it doesn’t stop here.
The Fellowship gives you the opportunity to go on a 6-month personal development journey, allowing you to really explore your leadership potential. From overseas research and travel to development courses and work experience. Westpac Foundational Leadership Program means you’ll also get hands-on professional coaching advice to really help you bring your ideas for social innovation to life.
As a Westpac Social Change Fellow, you’ll become part of the Westpac 100 Scholars Network. Lifelong membership to this network gives you access to one of Australia’s most diverse meetings of like-minds. It’s designed to be inspiring, influential and a life-long learning experience.
Who can apply?
- You are an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident
- You are over the age of 18
- You are applying for funds to build your capability, skills, experience and connections to deliver social change
- You are already leading an initiative to improve the wellbeing of Australians at a local, state or national level
- You have the support of the community that your initiative is seeking to benefit
- You have a keen desire to share ideas with others, to be challenged, to be inspired
Applications close: 17 July 2020
For more information: https://scholars.westpacgroup.com.au/scholarships/social-change-fellowship/